Threat hunting is the practice of proactively searching for cyber threats that are lurking undetected on your network. With CSTG’s ManagePoint Cyber Threat Hunting Service it will dig deep into your network to find malicious actors that have slipped past your firewall and initial endpoint security defenses.
After sneaking in, an attacker can stealthily remain in a network for months as they quietly collect data, look for confidential material, or obtain login credentials.
Once an adversary is successful in evading detection and an attack has penetrated an organization’s defenses, many organizations lack the advanced detection capabilities needed to stop the threat from remaining in the network. That’s why CSTG Threat Hunting and 24/7 monitoring is an essential component of any network defense strategy.
Security Risk Assessment
Although conducting regular security risk assessments may be a hassle, the cost of failing to conduct them and therefore failing to remediate risks is much worse. Penalties can include fines, civil and criminal litigation, restitution, and damage to institutional and professional reputations.
The CSTG comprehensive process provides you with a concise and unbiased analysis of your organization’s compliance and security.
The ManagedPoint Network Security Assessment Service follows the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework v1.1 standards
- Network Vulnerability Assessments – reports possible network attack vectors
- Missing Patches and Upgrade Report – the reports reveal the missing application, system, and Microsoft patches
- Company Risk Scores – the report provides a point-in-time company security risk score
- Non-Approved Software Report – a list of software that is not approved to be used on your network
- External network scanning of open ports and vulnerabilities – addressing possible external attack vectors
- Protect everything you’ve worked for – with top-notch security scans for all your business technology