Technical Alignment Manager
Who we are:
Client-Server Technology Group (CSTG) is a technology solutions provider for businesses in Omaha, Nebraska, and surrounding areas. We offer a broad portfolio of secure IT services, including Managed IT, Cyber-Security, VOIP, Cloud Solutions, and Professional Services.
What we are looking for:
The Technical Alignment Manager (TAM) will provide alignment to CSTG and industry best practices. The TAM position is an essential core focus of CSTG’s Technology Success Practice. When the Virtual CIO (vCIO) proposes solutions, those recommendations’ value depends upon completed alignment reviews. Knowledge of technology used by customers is necessary to perform a proper evaluation. But, a vCIO must have the ability to translate technical risk into business strategy. Our client decision-maker will likely not understand technical language.
- 4+ years of recent, relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for documentation
- Desire to grow personally and professionally
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and growing organization
Who you are:
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who takes ownership of your job responsibilities, meets deadlines, and can communicate effectively with teammates, clients, and vendors. You understand the balance between analysis and fixing and how checklists and standards can produce predictable results. You are driven by proactively preventing problems and implementing best practices that will influence client business success. You enjoy organization metrics, analytics, team camaraderie, and multitasking, all while working in a fun environment.
A successful Technical Alignment Manager will be able to:
- Analyze client systems and network infrastructure to proactively identify technology lifecycle anomalies, issues, faults, trends, and risks and implement action plans to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with the vCIO and Project Teams to educate and present to clients on best use and configuration of System & Network infrastructure-concepts, options, and solutions roadmap.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to include both system reviews, recommendations, and best practices.
- Review and complete all proactive tickets.
- Travel to client sites to perform proactive and reactive network support services.
- Communicate with clients for all scheduled proactive visits-goals, results, incident progress, and impending changes and/or agreed outages.
- Participate in onboarding new clients, including performing network assessments and creating technical documentation.
- Work cross-functionally with other support teams to deliver comprehensive IT solutions.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Progressive PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability available
- Tax-deferred retirement plan with company match
- Career Development and Coaching
- Fun work environment!